Sunday, March 4, 2012

How can I reset the "check engine" light on a cadillac escalade 09 or 07?

I was wondering if it was possible to reset the check engine light on my cadillac escalade 2009. I also have a 2007 would it be the same or diff way. they both have the check engine light on. how could i reset them?How can I reset the "check engine" light on a cadillac escalade 09 or 07?Go to any major parts store and have the codes scanned (free) to find the problem. Disconnecting the battery is a no no. It will clear the codes but they will return until you fix the problem. The problem could cause damage to your vehicle so get them scanned and fix it.How can I reset the "check engine" light on a cadillac escalade 09 or 07?Unhooking the battery only works on pre 1996 cars. 1996 and newer requires at least a basic plug in tool. Many parts stores will loan them for free. If you dont solve the problem it will just come back on. The light could turn itself off if the problem does not come back for a certain period.How can I reset the "check engine" light on a cadillac escalade 09 or 07?Clear them by using a code reader.....or disconnect the battery for about a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment