Sunday, March 4, 2012

I have a 1993 cadillac deville and the injectors wont spray.Ihave check the gas line it good.What should i do?

I have a 1993 cadillac deville and the injector are not spraying. I have check the gas line and it is good. where

should i check? why are they not spraying?I have a 1993 cadillac deville and the injectors wont spray.Ihave check the gas line it good.What should i do?yea fuel pressure with a gaugeI have a 1993 cadillac deville and the injectors wont spray.Ihave check the gas line it good.What should i do?
need more info. are you getting spark to the cylinders? is the engine cranking? check engine light on? details, my friend, details.I have a 1993 cadillac deville and the injectors wont spray.Ihave check the gas line it good.What should i do?if the injector does not spray it is clogged take it out clean it and reinstall it, if that doesn't work replace the bad injector(s)I have a 1993 cadillac deville and the injectors wont spray.Ihave check the gas line it good.What should i do?
Fuel pressure with a gauge.I have a 1993 cadillac deville and the injectors wont spray.Ihave check the gas line it good.What should i do?cam sensor

No comments:

Post a Comment