Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do you wire the seat motor for a 1958 Cadillac?

I believe I have all the wiring. None of it is attatched. And a lot of it is not color coded just covered with old black cloth. I have a new motor with gears that works, Not sure about the old one. Do I need to pull the seat out to replace the motor? Is there somewhere I could get the wiring schematics?How do you wire the seat motor for a 1958 Cadillac?http://www.tocmp.com/tOCMP/wiring/5765wi鈥?/a>

Here is a wire diagram site for your 1958Cadillac make sure add it your favorites it also have others old american car diagram 1957-1965

very useful sites [:)=)}=%26gt;How do you wire the seat motor for a 1958 Cadillac?Although this is a diagram for the wiring system of a 58 Cadillac there is no reference to the power seats. I still need to know how to wire the power motor to the seats.

Thanks

Report Abuse

How do you wire the seat motor for a 1958 Cadillac?You Will Have To Replace It I would Say If It Is That Old And Yes You Will Have To Pull The Seat And Replace It From The Bottom Of The Seat I Doubt There Is Enough Room To Do It Will The Seat In The Car...How do you wire the seat motor for a 1958 Cadillac?
You can find old car wiring diagrams in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment