Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where is the fuel filter on a 1991 Cadillac Sedan Deville?

I need to replace the fuel filter on my 1991 Cadillac Sedan Deville. I have not been successful in locating the filter on my car. A manual that I looked at in an auto parts store also did not show where it is located. I have jacked up my car in every position possible and still do not see it. I really need my car up and running as I have 6 children and cannot function without my car. PLEASE HELP!!Where is the fuel filter on a 1991 Cadillac Sedan Deville?While they are normally in the fuel line under the car (middle, or near the gas tank itself), it may be in the engine compartment too...yours looks like it has quick connect type fittings, so trace back from the fuel rail/carburetor also...it will be there somewhere.
  • hurricane harbor
  • what is ms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment