Sunday, March 4, 2012

How many does the Cadillac Eldorado seat?

I am looking at buying a 2 door, 1999 Eldorado but despite my searching and browsing on Cadillac's site, I can not find the answer!!!How many does the Cadillac Eldorado seat?5 maybe 6 if they are skinny.How many does the Cadillac Eldorado seat?I think I would try to hit a higher model year than 1999. These Northstar engines are prone to head gaskets leaking %26amp; cylinder heads pulling off the block causing problems. There is a pretty much a temp fix to that, install heli-coils(Inserts) into the block but since it is a aluminum block, there is a 50/50 chance the new head bolts could pull out again. I would shoot for a low mileage---under 80k miles, dont get anything over 100k miles/ new model Eldo if you are dead set on getting one

No comments:

Post a Comment