Sunday, March 4, 2012

In a 04 cadillac will a broke head light cause the service light to come on?

i have a 04 cadillac escalade ESV my head light went out shortly after my service engine light came on,,, can the burnt out bulb be the cause?In a 04 cadillac will a broke head light cause the service light to come on?go to advanced auto get a scan tool hook it up and then check the code for the check engine light my friend has a 93 bmw and his car warns him when anything messes up like his brake lights washer fluid brakes are low all that stuff so scan it get the codes see what that says if it says headlight then replace it and reset the codes but it may be caused by an open curcuit so it may have cars are getting better computers in them please email me back with any questions u may have



my email is motocrossfan666@aim.comIn a 04 cadillac will a broke head light cause the service light to come on?no

No comments:

Post a Comment