Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I get speakers working on 97 cadillac catera with aftermarket cd player?

I just bought a jackhammer box a jackhammer amp, an aftermarket cd player, and a wiring harness. Its been about 2 weeks and I've been going to place to place with problems i went to get my amp bypassed best buy told me that it will fry the system and i needed some sort of converter. Somebody please help, what do i do?How do I get speakers working on 97 cadillac catera with aftermarket cd player?As long as you use an after market cd player, I don't understand the problem? The new cd player should have rca outs (pre-amp outs). The door speakers should run off the cd player's power.How do I get speakers working on 97 cadillac catera with aftermarket cd player?This has been an issue since the 80's bose systems. The converter works. It simply de-amps the signal coming from your radio before it goes into the factory amp. Or you could just bypass and install new speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment