Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where can I find a new mirror for my 1991 cadillac brougham?

The right side mirror is broken off and hanging by a wire and I don't know where to get another one. I checked around the interent and all I found was the glass. Any idea where I can buy this mirror?Where can I find a new mirror for my 1991 cadillac brougham?Can you say wrecking yard? You may have to visit a few to find the exact one,but nine times out of ten thats where you'll find it and a lot cheaper than from the dealership....Where can I find a new mirror for my 1991 cadillac brougham?INTERNET ... EBAYWhere can I find a new mirror for my 1991 cadillac brougham?phone or go to auto salvage yards(more than one is most likely what you have to do)and see if any have crashed in the last while leaving that part intact. Otherwise, try the GM dealer and price out a new one(and choke). Maybe auto parts stores have a jobber mirror(not an exact replica but close, and it bolts on and is way cheaper than new)Where can I find a new mirror for my 1991 cadillac brougham?
if you dont mind a used 1, go to a salvage yard, look into the phone book, there should be some around where you live, but if you want new, you might have to have your cadillac dealer to order you 1 from the factory.
  • stage stores
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment