Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I remove the stock radio from a 1997 cadillac catera?

I've got the upgraded system with a 12 disc changer in the trunk. I need actual step by step instructions and/or pics if possible. This is my project car and I'm working on this slowly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!How do I remove the stock radio from a 1997 cadillac catera?THIS IS AN EASY ONE..First park the Caddy in an unlit place at night .The thieves will gratefully remove your radio at no charge, avoiding you any unnessary work.Then come back for your instructions.In the mean time ,cruise at night. Hopefully you can find a 16 disc changer...good luck!How do I remove the stock radio from a 1997 cadillac catera?the brown or black trim around the radio comes out, use a very small plat head screw driver



then you will see the 4 screws or clips holding the radio



here is some links with info in the wiring

http://www.installdr.com/InstallDocs/GM.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment