Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What years did cadillac make a two door brougham?

My big cousin has one, and I fell in love on site! All the ones on google pictures are four doors though. It also has this weird type of gear switch where you have to lift it up at neutral and down at reverse or something funky like that. Some please help!What years did cadillac make a two door brougham?I assume you mean something like the picture I've posted? That was built from 1977 to 1984, although it was slightly restyled for 1980. There were also older Fleetwood Brougham coupes, from the start in 1947, up to 1970 (it seems it was a sedan only from '71-'76)



I'm also guessing you're talking about the column shifter - it's a big stalk coming out of the steering column, and you pull it down to go from Park though Reverse, Neutral, and Drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment