Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where can i find a cadillac knuckle?

My 91 cadillac deville needs a new knuckle on the drivers side front because one of the caliper bolt holes is stripped out.

Where to find one?

Also, my new calipers are hitting my rims,so i guess i need new rims for it,any cheap 15'' you see?Where can i find a cadillac knuckle?Car-part.com does a basic search of wrecking yards. You supply the what and where, it presents its results. Not every part in every yard shows up, of course, but it is a good start. It shows one (assuming non-ABS) in my state (Arizona) for $45 and a bundle of ABS models between $20 and $100.

One way or another, a wrecking yard is your obvious choice.Where can i find a cadillac knuckle?
a steering knuckle is a dealer only item if you want a new one.

Otherwise, try ebay, craigslist or try www.lkq.com



don't even bother going to an autoparts store, they won't even try to get it for you because of the liability should it fail or be improperly installed.Where can i find a cadillac knuckle?I was about to ask a similar question myself - I am interested to have the answers.Where can i find a cadillac knuckle?
You might try a salvage yard, or maybe the internet, like ebayWhere can i find a cadillac knuckle?see if your area has a pick and pull or u wrench it around your area. they have lots of cars and rims

No comments:

Post a Comment