Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is a 2009 Cadillac Escalade a good first car?

I found a Cadillac Escalade for $70,000 and that is a decent price for a first car for me (my mom drives a bentley and dad drives a Ferrari) so i'm wondering what the reviews are from drivers of Escalades so I know how they are? btw im 15. Easy 10 points!Is a 2009 Cadillac Escalade a good first car?My best friend has an Escalade, and I've ridden in it a lot. It's a great car. It rides like a dream and has a lot of power. She hasn't had any problems with it so far, and it looks great with custom rims on it. The 0-60 is pretty impressive for an SUV, it's like six seconds....but I have to say that she also has a loaded Chevrolet Tahoe, which is almost identical (Escalade without the attitude), and she says she loves her Tahoe more than the Escalade. She seems to think it handles better and is more comfortable. I have to say I like the Escalade more....but I'm a truck person anyway, so I'll stick with my truck! Good luck though:)Is a 2009 Cadillac Escalade a good first car?
No jose a it is not used. You are full of bull **** chris g. I can handle a suv nicely thankyou very much. no De Niro I really DONT like sedans.

Report Abuse

Is a 2009 Cadillac Escalade a good first car?my dad drives a S65 AMG

and a BMW 760LI

my mum owns an Audi Q7 ABT and a BMW X5 Hanmann



yes,it is very luxurious,has a nice interior and fuel economy has been improved. Seats a large family and a has a V8 6.2 to go with the awesomeness
Get a CTS-V. It's a midsized sedan so it would be better than getting a large suv for a new driver. It's the fastest production sedan in the world, and it's not a n*gger car like the escalade.Is a 2009 Cadillac Escalade a good first car?I think you are full of crap. If you really had that much mula you wouldn't care, you could just buy a new car if you didn't like the escalade.Is a 2009 Cadillac Escalade a good first car?
damn thats it? 70000 thats cheap probly not dependable is it used??... id try gettin a smaller car like a viper or a ferrari for a first car.. i got a lambo
You wouldn't be able to handle such a big car if you just got your license.



Try something smaller.Is a 2009 Cadillac Escalade a good first car?
Holy crap you must be rich. Ummm hell yeah a 2009 escalade is a nice car!
Yea go ahead your rich anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment