Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My mom wants a lexus but i want a cadillac?

i hate lexus they smell of old people and have an outdated round style, but cadillac has a way better performance better class (japanese isn't luxury) more features, and a lot more power. so lexus or cadillac?

i want to convince her to buy a cadillac sts $75,869 over a lexus ls $62,825. so do you think i can with this information?My mom wants a lexus but i want a cadillac?I love Cadillacs. You definitely should get the one that just came out! I've heard it has some really modern styling! Take a look at this link http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d28/Bo鈥?/a>

On a serious note, do whatever you can in her power to make her buy American. Do not let her kill the grandchildren and great grandchildren of my cars. Cadillac is a superior brand anyway.



Mention to her the reliability of the Cadillac Models and the long length of service it has done to GM. If you must mention how my 1964 Cadillac Coupe Deville, is still in service as my daily driver.



As a final note: Japanese cars are no more reliable than American ones. The only reason people believe this bull crap is because Japan companies campaigned heavily throughout the 1980s praising the reliability of their cars. I guess it stuck somehow....My mom wants a lexus but i want a cadillac?
Lexus was voted the 3rd luxury styled car voted by people and even beat BMW before it was Mercedes and Rolls.And if we want to follow this angle i watched a show the other day which said not me the show did that Cadillac sales where down as people where not buying them as they are classed as old people's cars.



I like cadillac and Lexus but iam sure you have not been around lexus smelling them all as iam sure you have not been smelling old people to compare smells.



Japanese cars offer alot of luxury and offer many luxury cars in different classes.



So i agree if you want the Cadillac then fight for it but do not have an anti Japanese view when they do other luxury models and great high speced ones also.My mom wants a lexus but i want a cadillac?I think the lexus would be much more practical to have these days.My mom wants a lexus but i want a cadillac?
2 things 1) who's paying !

2) your mom is more wise than youMy mom wants a lexus but i want a cadillac?get the cadillac.

for that price i would get an escalade

No comments:

Post a Comment