Sunday, March 4, 2012

Because of Obama's 56 mpg fuel economy standards will people fear my 1947 Cadillac?

Being the extended wheelbase model and topping out at almost 4500 pounds my Cadillac weighs about the same as the average car nowadays but when the new cars in 2025 weigh only 1500 pounds and the trucks about 2000 will they fear my Cadillac? After all it's made from body on frame construction and is made of thick powerful steel while their weak pathetic little wretches only weight half or a third the weight of mine and are made of plastic.Because of Obama's 56 mpg fuel economy standards will people fear my 1947 Cadillac?You'll be safe if you get in an accident, but the other guy I will pray for hahahaBecause of Obama's 56 mpg fuel economy standards will people fear my 1947 Cadillac?Only if they are stupid. The modern lightweight cars are actually much safer than a 1947 car (which had no airbags or even seat belts).



And the cars do not have to be only 1500 pounds to meet the new fuel economy standards. Most cars sold in Europe (where gas cost over $5 per gallon when it was still $2 here) do much better than the U.S. requires.Because of Obama's 56 mpg fuel economy standards will people fear my 1947 Cadillac?Not at all because they have better acceleration, better gas mileage, and better breaking. Also, the value of you car is so low, their deductible will be nothing.Because of Obama's 56 mpg fuel economy standards will people fear my 1947 Cadillac?
i don't fear your car, your driving is another matter

No comments:

Post a Comment