Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where is the fuse box located in a 2008 cadillac escalade?

My cadillac escalade battery is dead. I think its because my cd/dvd player would not turn off. Now the truck won't start and i need a jump. I need to find the fuse box in the truck to remove it. Once I get it started I don't want the same problem to happen until i can get it to the dealer tomorrow. I don't have the car manual/bookWhere is the fuse box located in a 2008 cadillac escalade?The manual will tell you where the fuse boxes are. There are more than one. Open the drivers door and look at the side of the dash. There should be one there. There should be one under the dash on the drivers side. There should be another one under the hood near the battery.Where is the fuse box located in a 2008 cadillac escalade?It might be under the hood. on either side...



There may even be several under the hood like 2 or more



Generally though they are under the steering wheel near the pedals. Look for a plastic panel cover

No comments:

Post a Comment