Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to open a stuck trunk relase on a 1978 Cadillac Deville?

My 1978 Cadillac Deville trunk decided to stick on me. I was in the middle od a brake job and i did everything i could think of to open it, but the key just wouldnt turn. on advice from me mechanic, I puled the trunk lock out. now how do i get it open? I can't find and lever or pull to release the trunk! I was in the middle of a brake job and need my drums from the trunk! The lock has been pulled, anyone have a diuagram of how the trunk release works so I can push/pull/twist whatever i have to to get it open?How to open a stuck trunk relase on a 1978 Cadillac Deville?If you have the lock cyl pulled out, next you need to stick a screwdriver thought the lock cyl opening instert it into the slot and turn the screw driver clockwise. If it was the lock cyl that was frozen the trunk will open.How to open a stuck trunk relase on a 1978 Cadillac Deville?for a 1978 caddy i would have to recomed a shotgun?How to open a stuck trunk relase on a 1978 Cadillac Deville?remove the back seat and enter trunk, you will need some mussel for this

No comments:

Post a Comment