Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have a warranty through ford on my cadillac, i cant find my warranty paper, how do i get a new one?

I have a warranty through ford on my cadillac, i cant find my warranty paper, how do i get a new one? I cant find any info online.I have a warranty through ford on my cadillac, i cant find my warranty paper, how do i get a new one?If it was part of your original purchasing transaction of the car and you financed it, call the finance company, they'll have an imaged copy. If not financed, see if the dealer retained your original paperwork. And if all else fails just call Ford Motor Company at 800-392-FORD with your 17 digit VIN and they should be able to help you.I have a warranty through ford on my cadillac, i cant find my warranty paper, how do i get a new one?Go back to the dealership you bought the car from. They should have your vehicle in their computer database. Ask them for new warrantee documents or at least a warrantee number.

No comments:

Post a Comment