Saturday, February 25, 2012

How much will it cost to fix a (right passenger) axle on a 1989 2-door Cadillac? I think its an El Derado.?

I might be trading my car for a 1989 2-door Cadillac. The owner of the Caddy says "it'll probably need a right pass(I assume thats passenger) axle in about 6 months". Im not a mechanic so im wondering if this is A:something that I will have to fix right away. And B: is it going to cost a lot? Axle trouble doesnt seem right, but it may be small. What should I do?How much will it cost to fix a (right passenger) axle on a 1989 2-door Cadillac? I think its an El Derado.?The part about 'it'll probably need a new axel in about 6 months' sounds kinds lame to me. Usually an axel is good or it breaks and if the owner can predict an upcoming broken axel he must be psychic. If it were me I would pass. A near 20 yr old big car like a caddy (El Dorado or other model) will soon cost more to keep up than it's worth, aside from the gas hog bit. Move on and look for a nice Honda, Toyota etc. (sad to say they are better values than American cars).How much will it cost to fix a (right passenger) axle on a 1989 2-door Cadillac? I think its an El Derado.?if your live in san jose ca. ill do it for 150

No comments:

Post a Comment