Saturday, February 25, 2012

How to reset ABS and Traction Control lights on Cadillac Deville?

Both lights stay on. There is nothing wrong with the ABS or traction control. I had the same problem on my 06 legacy GT and unplugging the battery seemed to flush the codes. On the cadillac I unplugged both battery terminals and left it overnight. It didnt do anything at all, even the memory seat position and radio stations didnt flush? does a cadillac has an additional aux power supply that I am unaware of or is there something elso I have to do?How to reset ABS and Traction Control lights on Cadillac Deville?Log on to AWH Cadillac Resources.There you can find out how access the diagnostic system and how to remove the codes on Cadillacs.How to reset ABS and Traction Control lights on Cadillac Deville?Cadillac has one of the most complicated systems ever, I would have to say go to dealer, Sorry.
  • word translator
  • tallahassee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment