Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good place to buy parts for a cadillac online?

my 1998 cadillac eldorado etc needs new shocks and struts - the mechanic says the front one will cost 1,300 and the back one 1,300 - thats just for the parts alone, not labor... anyone know of a way to get these parts cheaper? thank you!Good place to buy parts for a cadillac online?www.newgmparts.com. I use them and the prices are decent. Delivery time is not too bad, either.Good place to buy parts for a cadillac online?www.craigslist.org

www.ebay.comGood place to buy parts for a cadillac online?It's all well and good to buy the parts cheap but then what?Most shops won't install your supplied parts and if they do they won't warranty them.I think your car has load leveling which automatically adjusts the ride hight to road conditions and load which explains a higher price.I recomend you talk to friends and find a few reputable shops and get estimates. And rethink your choice in cars these things can be spendy to fix.

P.S I just punched up Cadillac struts online and I was right about the load leveling.But there are companies that make a conventional replacement system that is a lot cheaper with a guarantee.Try searching 1998 Cadillac Eldorado struts on your browser.Maybe you can find someone close to you they can recomend.Let me know if you need more help.

No comments:

Post a Comment