Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I reset the oil life on my 2004 Cadillac CTS?

I changed the oil in my 2004 Cadillac CTS and now I need to reset the oil life to 100%. How do I do this?How do I reset the oil life on my 2004 Cadillac CTS?for a Base Audio System

Follow this procedure to reset the GM Oil Life System 鈩?



Press the up or down arrow on the INFO button located to the right of the Driver Information Center (DIC) display to access the DIC menu.

Once 100% ENGINE OIL LIFE menu item is highlighted, press and hold the CLR button.

The percentage will return to 100 and the oil life indicator will be reset.

Repeat the steps if the percentage does not return to 100.





Navigation System

Follow this procedure to reset the GM Oil Life System 鈩?



Turn the system on by pressing the PWR/VOL knob once. The PWR/VOL knob is located to the lower left of the DIC display.

Press the INFO button located to the left of the display to access the Vehicle Information menu.

Turn the TUNE/SEL knob located to the lower right of the display until Engine Oil Life is highlighted. Press the knob once to select it.

Once the 100% Engine Oil Life is displayed, press the multi-function button next to the Reset prompt in the upper right corner of the display.

The percentage will return to 100 and the oil life indicator will be reset.

Repeat the steps if the percentage does not return to 100.



hope this helpsHow do I reset the oil life on my 2004 Cadillac CTS?
On many newer GM cars, you turn the ignition key to 'ON' without starting, then press the accelerator to the floor 3 times. Then turn the key off. This will reset the oil life. I'm not sure if this applies to your Cadillac, but you can give it a try.How do I reset the oil life on my 2004 Cadillac CTS?look in the owners manual it will tell you, usually on a GM vehicle you turn the key on ( don't start the car ) and press the gas pedal quickly 3 times.How do I reset the oil life on my 2004 Cadillac CTS?
I'm not real sure about your car... but try this. Turn you key on (don't start the car) and pump the accelerator 3 times. This should reset it.How do I reset the oil life on my 2004 Cadillac CTS?A 2004?! Puh-lease! Get with the times, son! DAMN!









:)

No comments:

Post a Comment